LegacyGT.com

The Officially Unofficial: Tristate 9/21 Meet at Harriman

korpsepatrol

Either is fine.

There were a bunch of other people from our great state, we did meats last year. Then fearless leader gitster buggered off to dc, others lost interest, not sure what happened.

Maybe we should hit a korean massage parlor or something

only one i know about is in providence RI near a buddys house, but thats a little out of the way...:confused:

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nothing in waterbury? we had one in FAIRFIELD of all places but it got shut down. Too bad I was happily married while it was open, I missed out :lol:

haha there were a butt load in waterbury. they busted them and printed the names of all the "clients" caught in the act in the local papers. like a 20 parlor sting

i mean you can always go to cherry street pick up a few rocks and a hooker + free AIDS for your trouble but no "establishments" to speak of in waterscary/dirty water right now

I SMOKE ROX! No but seriously... i don't i think.

You guys need me to setup your location on the first post or can you guys handle yourselves?

2008 6mt Legacy Gt Spec B DGM - Not so Stock/Work in progress

2006 5mt Legacy Gt OBP - Sold

2005 5eat Legacy Gt OBP - RIP

R.I.P Coxx

i never SMOKED cocaine in my life... but a bunch of people from my town smoke base all the time and ive gone for a drive before so i havent picked up hookers on cherry street but i know my way around the dirty water

About equal if I go up there and we take 84, or you come down her and we take 87, far as I can tell. Unstable is up near you, wtf happened to him? Anyone else in CT going?

danbury is better for me, Im in New milford so 84 is much closer

unstable and i were gonna meet at exit 1 commuter lot last time when I ended up not going, so thats a possibility. Otherwise let me know what you want to do and I will meet wherever

danbury is better for me, Im in New milford so 84 is much closer

unstable and i were gonna meet at exit 1 commuter lot last time when I ended up not going, so thats a possibility. Otherwise let me know what you want to do and I will meet wherever

that works for me

Sounds good, I prefer danbury anyway, easier to get to and less overall distance 4 me :)

Where (and when) in danbury is the next question...:confused:

well the 21st of september, and in danbury....:rolleyes:

Im comming from exit 17 through 14 on 84 depending on where im going, for danbury ill get on at exit 14 and come through back roads in southbury...the mall is right past 84 not on it i dont know if its hard to get to 84 from the mall or not?

what time is the "meet" in NY starting, we should just meet up so we get there about starting time

The earlier the better.... The longer we wait the harder it's going to be to reserve the amount of spots we're going to need. I'm going to get there at like 11 and start cordoning off some of the parking lot for us.

I say we shot for 12 noon. I'm sure there will be some straglers though, which is fine.

The earlier the better.... The longer we wait the harder it's going to be to reserve the amount of spots we're going to need. I'm going to get there at like 11 and start cordoning off some of the parking lot for us.

I say we shot for 12 noon. I'm sure there will be some straglers though, which is fine.

how far of a drive is it? i was thinking get there at 10 or i wont be able to finish all my beers before i leave that evening...:confused:

Archived