LegacyGT.com

The Officially Unofficial: Tristate 9/21 Meet at Harriman

korpsepatrol

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The grill I had brought there the last 2 years bit the dust during moving. You may want to consider taking PayPay donations for those not wanting to physically bring stuff. Gather up $50, $75, $100 and you can buy a cheapie grill.
________________________________________________ [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1980"]'05 BSM OBXT Row-your-own, W.I.P. :rolleyes:[/URL] [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1242"]'06 Shrek B # 64 - The car the wife loved to hate :( Sold...[/URL]

ok fags. i just got home from work. after reading the travisty that is this thread. i guess i can grace you all with my pressence. exit 1 commuter lot at 10 huh? wait for me if i'm not right on time. on our way in we pass an A&P in yorktown heights. so i'll stop there and pick up stuff if we're still lacking. maybe we'll bump into val and kidnap her for the meat!

ok fags. i just got home from work. after reading the travisty that is this thread. i guess i can grace you all with my pressence. exit 1 commuter lot at 10 huh? wait for me if i'm not right on time. on our way in we pass an A&P in yorktown heights. so i'll stop there and pick up stuff if we're still lacking. maybe we'll bump into val and kidnap her for the meat!

HAHA Lol.

And does anyone need any oem parts like stock dp for MT, Stock sways from GT and Stock Springs. Also have 4 RE92's laying around 2 with decent tread and 2 with fair amount of tread,good for spares and extra tires.

scoop and i changed it from 10 to 11, so you should have no problem making it. and this time i will wait for you....haha

Archived