LegacyGT.com

Cobb or Invidia?????

Diggs753

not quite but this has been asked many many many many times.

Cobb tapers to 2.5 inches where it meets with the cbe.

You need to get it fixed to make it 3 inches.

Invidia stays 3 inch where it meets with the cbe.

The invidia hfc comes with a divorce which will not work with some after market turbos...

Cobb does not have a divorce which means it will with almost all aftermarket turbos....except if your going to go to a twinscroll setup in which case both of these downpipes will not work... sigh..

Search is your friend.

2008 6mt Legacy Gt Spec B DGM - Not so Stock/Work in progress

2006 5mt Legacy Gt OBP - Sold

2005 5eat Legacy Gt OBP - RIP

R.I.P Coxx

Search is your friend.
I know how to search....I know the differences capn,not the preferences.All I asked was if you had to choose or choose again,what would it be.Some guys have had issues with the divorcer hitting the waste gate and boost spike/creep on the Invidia.Or should I say the hell with at buy a Sony 46 " XBR3

I know how to search....Some guys have had issues with the divorcer hitting the waste gate and boost spike/creep on the Invidia.

:orly:

Can you name a few guys who had this issue... oh and who found a fix? :cool:

Once you find that out you will see WHY i am saying all this..

R.I.P Coxx

yes yes yes I know it was you man. you're god.

Once you find that out you will see WHY i am saying all this..
Haven't really said much to help with deciding though but appreciate you rattling off specs,brain prowess and being thie first to reiterate the search button use.

This is why I hate starting a thread.

rofl dude... i am that last person to say, gloat or boast about anything...

I tried helping you with your decision.

you just keep building quite a reputation...

http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92211

R.I.P Coxx

Yeah sure. Just like now,I wanted preferences and again get obligatory remarks from guys who praddle off specs,tell me to search,and remind me of someone wanted to "sword-fight" when I didn't use the "baby-gloves" when talking.

A Parakeet can talk..doesn't mean It has anything of susbstance to say.But thanks anyways.

Guest LGT-NY
Yeah sure. Just like now,I wanted preferences and again get obligatory remarks from guys who praddle off specs,tell me to search,and remind me of someone wanted to "sword-fight" when I didn't use the "baby-gloves" when talking.

A Parakeet can talk..doesn't mean It has anything of susbstance to say.But thanks anyways.

WTF are you talking about. You are building your reputation of douchebaggery... Korpsepatrol was attempting to help you, unfortunately, it was not what you WANTED to hear. And no, he's not "god" just someone who knows what the f*ck he's talking about. Unlike you. ;)

Guest LGT-NY

:lol: Don't lose sleep, they are plenty of D Bags all over the place. Your not the only one.

You should just get an Xo2 DP, the are made of really good quality steel, no rust issues at all.:icon_chee

Guest LGT-NY
I was being faceceous. And no, I have an Invidia DP (with no know issue) and a Perrin CBE. But low rent and flimsy sounds perfect for you. :lol:

Archived