LegacyGT.com

is my computer messed up?

mmanus88

It depends on what you are talking about. For example, if you are looking to get the instant MPG, it depends on the drive by wire throttle. If you are not pressing on the gas, your instant will be something like 99.9, obviously ridiculous....even though you could be doing 50mph.

This kind of what you are refering to? I suspect maybe the miles to empty would be similar.

That's just asking for it. Guh, I couldn't take 15 minutes with your average TechTV follower. I don't own a digital camera or an MP3 player, and I can fix my own PC. If it wasn't for the G4 merger I'd never watch it at all.

MManus, you mean that when you switch to the real-time mileage gague and you see things like .1 MPG when you hit the gas, that's the truth. It really is sucking 10 gallons per mile for that brief moment. You can watch it climb toward infinity as you coast to a stop. If your long-term average MPG is messed up, you can either drive a bunch more until it evens out or disconnect your battery for about a minute to reset it.

If your long-term average MPG is messed up, you can either drive a bunch more until it evens out or disconnect your battery for about a minute to reset it.

and while it is unplugged step on the brake pedal or use the lights to drain ambient current in the system. This is the only way to force a reset.

Archived