LegacyGT.com

Shift knob for 08 2.5i?

I'm trying to find a new shift knob for my 2.5i & I'm coming up short - seems that all the momo & leather wrapped knobs are for the 2.5XT & 3.OR. Does anyone know if these will fit on a 2.5i? If not, a place where I can pick up one for the 2.5i?

All Subie knobs will fit. So will most Toyota.

Thread is M12x1.25.

06LOB2.5i MT, JDMRSB, GYTTs, HPS, LGT Mufflers & Leather Wheel, SubiMomo Knob, Inalfa Moonroof, Clutch Switch Bypass, DeDRLd, DeChimed, & Straight Headrest.

If you want stock LGT perforated leather knob I have one for sale for $50 shipped. Like new.

I don't recommend Subaru momo - the metal part gets burning hot when you park in sun.

I'm trying to find a new shift knob for my 2.5i & I'm coming up short - seems that all the momo & leather wrapped knobs are for the 2.5XT......

I suspect that it is specified for the XT because the leather on the knob matches the leather on the XT's steering wheel. Other than that I'm sure it will fit the others.

Don

PiKAp - what vendors are you checking? If they're mainly from the "tuner" world, they'll probably not recognize that our lowly non-turbo Subies exist!
06LOB2.5i MT, JDMRSB, GYTTs, HPS, LGT Mufflers & Leather Wheel, SubiMomo Knob, Inalfa Moonroof, Clutch Switch Bypass, DeDRLd, DeChimed, & Straight Headrest.

I hadn't thought of the auto. Probably best to contact Kartboy.

Archived