LegacyGT.com

OC area tint

unlazy4sports

Not sure if this thread is still alive but I'm a noob here and just picked up an '09 Legacy SE 5MT from Irvine Subaru last week.

I'm looking to get the windows tinted but don't want to take it just anywhere. I'm worried about the dox matrix getting covered and bonded more so than the radio interference, but I'll probably be going with ceramic just to cover both problems.

I'm in North County San Diego if anyone has any suggestions? Thanks

ACE Window Tinting

Adrian Carvajal

2120 W. Mission Road #M

Escondido, CA 92029

Phone 760-739-0900

Fax 760-739-1933

I used them on my outback. Very good. He's tinted 7 different cars (3 mine, 4 friends) over the years

Another vote for Tint Plus in Lake Forest/Laguna... they have tinted every car I've had since my 1986 Toyota Camry ... not the cheapest but their work is flawless. For reference I paid $430 for a FULL ceramic on my 7-window Outback XT back in the day.

Dave

Thanks for the info. I've read good things about Tintplus from the guys on the BMW and Benz forums. I called them up today for a quote and for the F1 Pinnacle ceramic all 7 windows its $450 out the door. The guy seemed cool on the phone too.

I called up Mr. Tint here in escondido (walking distance from my work) and they're quoting $360 for the same job (the only F1 Pinnacle installers down here) plus $60 off with coupon from their website. I've heard good things about them as well.

Not sure if the drive up to Lake Forest is worth it but judging from the praise that Tintplus gets it just might be.

Thanks again for the info. If anyone has anything else to add about Mr. Tint or anyother place I'm all ears.

In San Diego, look for Absolute Tint in Miramar. Chris knows his shizz. He's done many of my relatives cars as well as my Subarus. Also seen him do commercial buildings, military ships, and baller Maybachs and other lux. I just dunno about prices nowadays since it's been a long while for me.

In San Diego, look for Absolute Tint in Miramar. Chris knows his shizz. He's done many of my relatives cars as well as my Subarus. Also seen him do commercial buildings, military ships, and baller Maybachs and other lux. I just dunno about prices nowadays since it's been a long while for me.

Thanks, was actually going to ask. The Subaru and the Jeep both need tint.

I ended up getting my windows done at Mr. Tint in Escondido. I debated going up to Tint Plus in Lake Forest but Mr. Tint was getting some good reviews and it's walking distance from my work.

I had Pinnacle F1 ceramic 35% installed all the way around and they did a killer job. I watched them put on the side glass and they were really careful about the whole process. The job ended up costing $300 out the door with a coupon off their website. I'd recommend these guys to anyone in the SD area. Comes with a full lifetime warranty card too. By far the cheapest F1 Pinnacle ceramic tint job I could find.

Thanks for all the input on the tint places.

Robert

Archived