LegacyGT.com

New Member (n00B!)

it's good to be a newbie again. I have been on NASIOC for a few years now, but I just picked up an 05 LGT (apparently not-so) Limited :woowoo:

It's got everything I was looking for in a new(er) car.

My first two scoobies were an 88 Justy and a 95 Impreza...it's great to see how far these cars have come.

Hopefully see y'all at a meet or something down the road.

cheers!

//marcushttp://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=9067265&albumID=2095082&imageID=43131975

legacy1.jpg.b297c418f0b5e40f01497158361c92d0.jpg

legacy2.jpg.c4254d4959e21c449b90c5e3a3bff99a.jpg

legacy3.jpg.c7c2514b8ed79c80562ac4cd4da04f6d.jpg

legacy4.jpg.63ba6f03e942898daceccd883664869a.jpg

Guest LGT-NY

Nice car, welcome! I love the Justy', the are fcuking sweet. Can't beat the three cylinder four speeds.:lol:

Mod plans?

Thanks!

I picked up the 4 year extended warranty, so no mods til ~95K! (at least none that will affect the warranty) LOL

Probably wheels and tints first...go from there!

Any warranty-'legal' mod suggestions are greatly appreciated!

//marcus

Guest LGT-NY
SPT Intake and Catback are about it. I am at stage II (turboback exhaust, intake and AP protune) I am still under warrenty as well, I could go back to stock very easily. Switch the Downpipe and load my stock map back on. And poof, SOA would never know.

Guest LGT-NY
suspension is legal .... i think?

welcome!

Everything is "legal" when it comes to SOA's warrenty, unless something happens that they can directly attribute to something that you modified. And trust me, SOA uses that interpretation very loosely. "Oh, blown head gasket? Must have been the Shocks you installed." :lol::rolleyes:

Welcome to the site.

All the mods can be legal if they do not cause a failure.

[SIZE=1][URL="http://public.fotki.com/blackfang/"]Pics[/URL] [B]08 KawasakiZZR 600- exhaust and other mods 98 Camaro Z/28 HT- some mods......street/strip car 07 Legacy 2.5i- SPT exhaust...daily driver[/B][/SIZE]

I do believe tires are a legal mod! :lol: :lol:

Then there's the STi STS and the above mentioned SPT intake and exhaust.

C'mon Han he's new here but was a member an Nabisco so I'm sure he doesn't need the lesson on searching! :lol: :lol: ;)

Welcome!

Cheers!

Guest LGT-NY
Looks great, exact car I wanted but couldn't find any white ones in my area lol.

Me too! I looked all over a SWP with tan interior. I ended up get an 07 OBP on year end clearence for $4000 off sticker price. I could pass up that offer.

Agreed on the deal...I got a nice one, but then totally negated it with the warranty!

Thanks for the refresher on searching Han! :p

I'll definitely look into the SPT upgrades...The car had a good previous owner...they even left some brand new Dunlop Direzzas on the wheels for me to use in the summer! No complaints there!

The warm welcome is much appreciated and we'll have to do a CT/MA meet, greet, and get hammered sometime soon!

cheers!

//marcus

Nice car, welcome! I love the Justy', the are fcuking sweet. Can't beat the three cylinder four speeds.:lol:

Mod plans?

Haha, speaking of, my first car was an 86 Mitsi mirage - that was a 3cyl 3 speed!

Newbie here as well - also looking for some quick "non-warranty breaking" mods.

I've already tinted windows, replaced the front grill and upgraded the wheels/tires - i'm afraid to mess with under the hood (as much as I want to!!) since I don't want to mess the warranty up....

Guest LGT-NY
SPT Intake and Catback are about it. I am at stage II (turboback exhaust, intake and AP protune) I am still under warrenty as well, I could go back to stock very easily. Switch the Downpipe and load my stock map back on. And poof, SOA would never know.

That's a nice car.

Congratulations! :)

Thanks - I'm happy with my choices so far.

Thanks all for the advice about the mods - I'm gonna take it slow for now. I haven't gotten bored with the stock performance....yet.

Archived