LegacyGT.com

Replacement pad for Brembo

jster

Does anyone know how to find out if the after market pad is suitable for my Brembo?Mine is Gold Brembo F & R, direct bolt on,bought 2nd hand,have no idea what is the model no. It looks like the sti Brembo.Does anyone know how to find out the Brembo model no.? I intend to go for the Hawks HPS purely for street use. Understand that the hawks HPS for sti is

Front Part # HB453F.585 and Rear Part # HB180F.560 .Does anyone know if these are suitable for my Brembo?Pls help...Thanks.

Those should be the right pads for you. I'm running the same on STi calipers all the way around. Some advice though, if you're not one to clean your wheels often, I suggest going ceramic. I love the HPS on cars with smaller brakes, but on larger ones, the dust buildup is noticeable.

Insert plug for http://www.brakeswap.com here :-)

Warren

Thanks for the advice!=) The seller who sold me the kit told me he bought the whole set brand new(in 2007), not from the sti owner. Am i right to say my gold Brembo should be the same as the sti ya? Or is there anyay to check whats my brembo model number? Just wana make sure before i place an order online..Thanks

Pull the pad and measure and compare to STi pad specs online. Also, it will help if you talk to the vendor w/ your concerns saying that there's a small chance it could be wrong (though I personally doubt it). Just make sure you can return them if they're the wrong size.

Warren

they should be STi take offs or something similiar to that.

You can goto Tirerack, put in 04 STi and all those stuff will work. (xcept rear rotors i believe. Those need to be special ones from DBA or Brembo so that our park brake will work)

Archived