LegacyGT.com

Feeler: Swaybar set FS..

jsalicru

So I'm thinking about selling the swaybars off the Legacy. I don't drive the car aggressively anymore and frankly, I'd love to put some pipes on the Ducati :) So any takers? make a decent offer :)

Whiteline 22mm front/Perrin rear with brackets.

"some say, his arms are made of coiled adamantium fibers. And that he tops his cereal with nuts and bolts. All we know is, he's called the Jose."

PM sent.

$150 + shipping certainly sounds doable also.

Sorry for the late reply, I simply forgot about this thread.

You know, if you guys know someone interested, I also have Phillips HID bulbs available... Ballast too but they are still in the car and I need to yank them out. I'll give out a KILLER deal to someone on those.

"some say, his arms are made of coiled adamantium fibers. And that he tops his cereal with nuts and bolts. All we know is, he's called the Jose."

Yeah, I suppose I do. The only catch is one of the ballasts MIGHT not be working. The bulbs are Phillips OEM units. I know that both lights work, but either one of the ballasts is bad or simply got disconnected. They are E46 ballasts. But pretty much make me a decent offer on the whole thing if you want.

Archived