LegacyGT.com

lgt vs mazda 3 thread

If he can afford the LGT then that's what he should get, lol. The fun-factor of FWD cars doesn't compare to AWD or RWD, IMO. That in and of itself should be enough incentive to check out the Legacy. Plus he says he doesn't care too much about power... but he will once he test drives the two cars.:D

Surfed on to this when researching the Mazda 3 for a friend of mine.

http://www.mazda3forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=11226

:lol::lol::lol:

My favorite parts:

Build quality: MZ3 sounds/feels more solid

Interior fit & finish below that of the MZ3

So, for $8K less than the Legacy, I can build an MZ3 that has a sunroof. Having a sunroof is important for me, coming from a convertible.

:lol::lol::lol:

May as well put in my Mazda 3 "Kill" story...what a surprise...

As pathetic as this is, may as well tell you about it. Turning onto a street was behind a mazda 3 in the turning lane as we turn onto the street he starts gunning it, I dunno what he was thinking, anyways, I just touched the throttle and blew by at like 120kms/hr (speed limit was 50)...maybe he just wanted to see what the LGT could do....

w000t, who's l33t now? PWN3D! :lol: (jk)

That guy is seriously cross shopping there. Mazda 3 is an awesome car in it's own class. My wife was in an accident last friday from some stupid b*tch coming through a red light and T-boning her. Trying to figure out at the moment if payments will be low enough after money down etc. If he can afford to buy the Legacy he should really be cross shopping the Mazdaspeed 6 and Leg GT... Oh well... Enough of my babbling

Yah, lay off that regular 6... it's SEXY! :cool:

The MZ3 is a great car in it's class and loaded with features. I actually considered it when I was shopping. At the other end of the spectrum I also seriously looked at the Infiniti FX35. Pretty bid price spread. The payment on the MZ3 was so small that I wouldn't even notice it. That did appeal to the cheapskate in me. Of course, after one drive in the LGT... you know the rest of the story :lol:

Anyways, it's not that odd to shop across a pretty big price range. Now, picking the MZ3 without regard to price over the LGT is laughable. :rolleyes:

Archived