LegacyGT.com

Official SoA Site UPDATED w/ 05 models

It is updated indeed. The BTO (Build To Order) section is easier and better to use, the color representation is more accurate, and the new models are up with better pics of the accessories. :D And Kevin, the STi does NOT make 315hp. Hint, Hint. ;)

that must be new as of about... 5 hours ago... because i was there this mornign *** well, I priced out two options on a white/black Turbo Legacy Wagon. First the Limited: $30,270. which is gonna be about $550/mo for 60 months on a good loan. If I get $2500 on trade it'll be about $500/mo for 60 months If I get $2500 on trade and $1500 down it'll be $480/mo for 60 months. not happy with that, but if I make the money I expect with my new job, it wont be too bad. :( ok, now the standard 2.5GT Wagon: $27,570 Straight: $505/mo with 2500 trade: $457/mo with 2500 trade and 1500 down: $430/mo so, it's about an extra $50/month for the Limited guess we'll wait and see about my job offers. Id like the Limited because it has that neato big sunroof. *** looking at some loan calculators if I do it the right way I can have it paid off in 3 years

Yeah, that was a fun page to navigate.. it's good to have more official information.. now I can really narrow down my choices.. although when I looked at it, seemed as though they weren't offering the STi pedals for the 5MT.. must have been left out or a glitch in the page.

[quote name='Th3Franz']Wow, financing a $30,000 car? I don't think I personally could ever do that..[/quote] Sort of have to here. At least like $4k down on an invoice price will help. :)

Guest *Jedimaster*
I'm putting down about 17K- I know that's money that would be better invested, but I hate having a high car payment.

Guest *Jedimaster*
Me 2, if possible- I'll be getting a raise, plus some OT which hasn't been available for a while- putting it all toward paying the car off.

Archived