LegacyGT.com

Any Bear Mountain/Harriman Meets coming up?

Guest LGT-NY

Save your $$ on the strut bars it's not worth it, but it's your $$ just thought I would share.

yeah the bars were sold so i will be doing sways and jdm visors this weekend.

Scoop i couldn't find those prodrives ANYWHERE, i almost murdered monkey hermit for his but i don't think i would have gotten away with it.

I bought these mufflers http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91164

hopefully the pictures still work, i think they will look awesome once they are tucked in. IF what the seller says is true and they sound like lachute's then it would be very very similar to that of the prodrives anyway.

2008 6mt Legacy Gt Spec B DGM - Not so Stock/Work in progress

2006 5mt Legacy Gt OBP - Sold

2005 5eat Legacy Gt OBP - RIP

R.I.P Coxx

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes i do, and they sound pretty sweet so far but the look could be better. You would be surprised how much the x02 clears up the pipes no pun intended.

R.I.P Coxx

Scoop i couldn't find those prodrives ANYWHERE, i almost murdered monkey hermit for his but i don't think i would have gotten away with it.

I bought these mufflers http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91164

hopefully the pictures still work, i think they will look awesome once they are tucked in. IF what the seller says is true and they sound like lachute's then it would be very very similar to that of the prodrives anyway.

You were going to murder me for them? :confused:

I guess I lucked out then! Awesome! :p

yeah i meant to say persuade you to sell them...something like that.. you know us spanish people and mixing up words..

R.I.P Coxx

Nice yeah i just rescheduled my install from sunday to maybe thursday since i will have my breaks by tuesday.. something which i should have had TWO weeks ago but i blame DBA for that.

R.I.P Coxx

Gotta say I really like the Prodrives. Even if I am still stage 1. Wonder how loud they will be with the Cobb HFC DP and 3" mid and Y pipes. I hope they are not too obnoxious.

Right now, I have enough presence that even the Impreza punks acknowledge my existence. As if that mattered.

All that truly matters to me is if I get laid more. Not sure if the Prodrives made a difference there or not.

Gotta say I really like the Prodrives. Even if I am still stage 1. Wonder how loud they will be with the Cobb HFC DP and 3" mid and Y pipes. I hope they are not too obnoxious.

Right now, I have enough presence that even the Impreza punks acknowledge my existence. As if that mattered.

All that truly matters to me is if I get laid more. Not sure if the Prodrives made a difference there or not.

I'll be having catless Invidia DP, Perrin mid & y, and Prodrives. Close enough? ;)

I'm also thinking of switching over to a HFC, don't really like the catless smell plus it's bad for the environment :spin:

I really can't wait to hear that combination that was my "dream" combo. I already had the invidia dp, perrin was a bit expensive for me at the time and went with the x02, and the prodrives...well you know the story for that one.

R.I.P Coxx

Guest LGT-NY

^ Same here. DAMN YOU PERRIN EXHAUST!!!!!!!!!!

I have the Invidia DP and Perrin CBE. My right can hangs about 1/2" lower and stickes out about 3/4" further than the right. The right one is prime though. Thanks Perrin, 1 out of 2 aint bad.

lol luckily my x02 might rust but its aligned! I have to check if my mid and y started rusting yet... :) if it hasn't then thats a win for me!

MH what your trying to tell me is that your exhaust makes it look like your car belongs in the special bus?

R.I.P Coxx

Looks like it came straight off the short bus ;)

Mine looks just as bad as LGT-NY describes. I really wish there was an easy fix but it doesn't seem like there's going to be :spin: Almost makes me want to pay a little more and switch over to the Cobb or AVO mid & y. Anyone know if they mate better with the donut flange? I know the Cobb most likely does.

Chances are all you will have to do is mess around with the exhaust hangers though so i don't think you have anything to worry about.

R.I.P Coxx

Guest LGT-NY
Hudson Historics in Ossining said they would bend and/or cut (if nessecary) the exhaust to fit. My right can is also toching the bumper beam slighty. It makes a real sweet rattling at decel. Makes me glad I bought the most expensive CBE on the f**king market.

Guest LGT-NY
I'm going to try and switch over to the cobb urethane hangers and see if that will pull it up a little so its not hitting the bumper beam.

Oh thats not good, Try the tucking method though and place it in the middle hole where its NOT supposed to be. However i am sure you tried it and sorry if its not working to your liking. The cobb mid and y i would recheck since i think its a 2.5inch mid and y but the avo is 3 and so is the lachute.

R.I.P Coxx

^ Thanks G.T.Subie

I played around with the v-band clamp some and it helped the alignment a lot. I'll also be swapping out the catless Invidia DP for the two piece Perrin catted DP this weekend. Scoop, korpse, you won't be able to hear my catless setup but I'm sure someone else will have something similar at the meet. More fitment problems, here I come! :lol:

Anyone interested in a used Invidia catless DP?

Archived