LegacyGT.com

LGT Auto Vs Mazda6 MT

keithk831

Where are you going to find a new ms6. i thought they werent making them anymore.

I didn't say anything about new...but they had a couple used ones.

Legacy Mazda was ok. They were kind of pushy into getting you to buy a car TODAY, but they were helpful and more than happy to let me test drive.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

man I hate it when salesmen say that "what will it take for you to buy a car today?" like I'm going to spend 10s of thousands of dollars without any real research.

Then when I say "nothing" they kind of just ignore everything else I say and smile and nod until I'm ready to leave.

I almost got creamed by a guy in an ms6 the other day. Mr. Hotshot thought he had bought the fastest car in the world and wanted the lady in the white TL to know it in the form of rearending the hell out of her. Lucky for him they seem to have upgraded brakes. I nearly changes lanes to get behind that lady but he cut me off like he couldn't see her 2 car lengths away. :spin:

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

man I hate it when salesmen say that "what will it take for you to buy a car today?" like I'm going to spend 10s of thousands of dollars without any real research.

Then when I say "nothing" they kind of just ignore everything else I say and smile and nod until I'm ready to leave.

I almost got creamed by a guy in an ms6 the other day. Mr. Hotshot thought he had bought the fastest car in the world and wanted the lady in the white TL to know it in the form of rearending the hell out of her. Lucky for him they seem to have upgraded brakes. I nearly changes lanes to get behind that lady but he cut me off like he couldn't see her 2 car lengths away. :spin:

What will it take to get u into it lol. A blowjob from your wife sir and then i will buy today:lol:

Archived