LegacyGT.com

What is up with the Subaru design for the windows? Why is it that after it rains and I open my window it seems like all of the pooled water pours in all over me. This happens even after I have been on they highway for a bit.

What is up with the Subaru design for the windows? Why is it that after it rains and I open my window it seems like all of the pooled water pours in all over me. This happens even after I have been on they highway for a bit.

:icon_roll

:lol: Yea this happens to me all of the time. The water ends up pouring through every window at different points in time though. Now I ride around with all the windows up for about 15 mins, floor it a few times. That doesn't always work though. Maybe I'll just find one of those window-cleaning homeless guys to wipe the water off for me next time.

It happens to me, mostly because I just by habit crack the windows as I get ready to go.

I find you get a decent soaking if you open the windows while the car is still wet, and you hit the brakes.

Yeah we don't have the greatest roof lines for water. Most cars have a line that runs all the way front to back. Ours stop part of the way just enough for the water to follow the line around and into the windows. It's the worst when you think its all dry and clear and you open the moonroof and dirty water runs into your hair and down the back of your shirt. Did that once on the way to work. Yuck.

Yeah we don't have the greatest roof lines for water. Most cars have a line that runs all the way front to back. Ours stop part of the way just enough for the water to follow the line around and into the windows. It's the worst when you think its all dry and clear and you open the moonroof and dirty water runs into your hair and down the back of your shirt. Did that once on the way to work. Yuck.

:lol: Sorry to laugh at your inconvenience, but yea WTF.

My car came with A/C...why would I role the window down?

I don't think you would want to roll your window down in that sweltering swamp of a state (nice alliteration if I do say so myself). If I lived in FL I think I would keep the AC on all the time too.

Archived