LegacyGT.com

New Zero Sports Engine Cover

jomamma

Yeah but what all of you guys are forgetting is......it adds 25 Hp because the blue sleek paint redirects air into the intercooler and it has special nanotechnologically made plastic that converts heat from the engine into cold mist that sprays into the air traveling into the intercooler, effectively cooling off the air, giving you more horsepower. This, in fact, is the intercooler-cooler.

I am looking into buying this actually. I was reading up on this engine cover on another Legacy forum and it has been determined that this engine cover offers substantial protection against soapy water!!!!

Subaru needs to make this stock ASAP!!!!

Two things to remember:

(1) If you order the Part through our Japanparts Site, ( put LEGACYDISC in the comments at the bottom of our online Order form ) we will give you a 10% Discount off the parts pricing ( so: US$1,270 will become US$1,143 )

(2) Our site is indexed to the exchange rate; and the US$ is slowing improving, if you wait a week or 2 you might save some more money....

GW

I would like to see you say that in person with a straight face :lol:

Is it just me or do all candidates suck latley or is it that I am paying attention more? I feel that there hasn't been a good election where candidates really both had good and were showing how they were better in a while. Now its more so who sucks less.

Archived