LegacyGT.com

Poll: What did you order?

Guest *Jedimaster*

Did you order the Limited?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Did you order the Limited?

• Yup- all the goodies, please
    • Nope- I want my turbo as light as possible!

I'm in total agreement with Kevin there, that is very much the reasoning why I like Subaru and quite a bit of Prodrive's gear. I can definitely see why Kevin has been using STi parts on his car, proven. I like the tried and true versus spec testing in limited conditions.

• 3 weeks later...
Well, I can only say that if I were to be in the market right now (I'm not as I have an '03 Legacy now) I'd opt for the GT Wagon in Limited trim. I'd add the sport pedal and short shifter package and also whatever mats/trays/cargo nets were available as well. I'd fight like hell for the 5MT, but my wife would pout that she wants the 5EAT...and she usually wins. :( Of course I've got about 3 years to sharpen her MT skills as my commuter car ('04 Focus ZX5, just used for commuting to/from work and school...to the tune of about 30k miles/yr) has a 5MT and I'm dying trying to get her to practice driving it once in a while.

GT Limited Wagon Silver 5EAT (Wife with baby on the way. One handed driving a must) Dimming Mirror/Compass Cargo Tray (for the 160lb dog) Dog Divider Subwoofer Upgraded Security Can't think of much else that is worth adding. It should be here in 2 or 3 days. J.R.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention the air filtration system. Man anything that will keep the alergies at bay. It has been an awful year. Question: What is the deal with another getting the MOMO shift knob? Why pay an extra $100 for a knob? Is there any performance benefit? Maybe it is just the practical side of me asking? J.R.

I ordered the GT LTD sedan with the auto (for the wife), only options we got were the spoiler and rubber floor mats. We will do the usual changes, wheel/tires so on and so forth. I'm looking into the NAV units, I can get them here from a local Subaru dealer but I have no idea if the U.S. software is compatable with a Euro NAV unit. Maybe I'll wait 'till the U.S. ones are available. The actual car is in the attachment.

2A.thumb.JPG.2464605892e448da241edaf9cbaa4d38.JPG

Archived