LegacyGT.com

Throttle postion sensor

subastyle

Has anyone had a problem with there throttle postition sensor?? mine has frozen over twice now...Causing me not to be able to accelerate the cruise control light flashes and the cel comes on ... dealership told me to put heat on the floor and it does fix it butt wtf u know??:redface:

Has anyone had a problem with there throttle postition sensor?? mine has frozen over twice now...Causing me not to be able to accelerate the cruise control light flashes and the cel comes on ... dealership told me to put heat on the floor and it does fix it butt wtf u know??:redface:

If my dealership told me to "put the heat on the floor" to fix a problem like this, I would be laughing all the way to the dealership owner. What kind of BS, work-avoiding, irresponsible crap is that? Sounds like you've got a bad sensor, which needs replacement. Remind them that not having control over the throttle is a safety issue and that they can gladly explain to your lawyer why they didn't fix the admitted problem..

If my dealership told me to "put the heat on the floor" to fix a problem like this, I would be laughing all the way to the dealership owner. What kind of BS, work-avoiding, irresponsible crap is that? Sounds like you've got a bad sensor, which needs replacement. Remind them that not having control over the throttle is a safety issue and that they can gladly explain to your lawyer why they didn't fix the admitted problem..

Damn, that's heavy-handed EA!!

I like it. :D

Archived