LegacyGT.com

Having Fun in the snow.....

Cool vid! Thanks for posting it.

2 questions,

1, what song was that. I have heard that band before, and I know I would recognize the name, but it just isn't coming to me...

2 It looked like your car had 7 spoke rims. What rims are they? (I'll look for other pics of your car around here for a still shot of them, if you have any posted...)

Yes, the video is only 1:26 secs...I didnt have the patience to edit it so it wouldnt end like that...

I do have the raw file which you can hear the engine/exhaust. I have to see how big the file is and if fbi012 can host it since I'm not able to.

The wheels are my winter setup:

Michelin Pilot Alpin PA2 on ASA JH3 (17").

I am very satisfied with the PA2s. I didn't think I would need a winter set up but after reading and experiencing the RE92 I decided it was a must.

I know if I drove with more caution the RE92 probably would have been fine but I needed the extra security. No regrets!

I too was caught in the middle of the snow storm...my area got about 18 inches of fresh powder.............i was a lil cautious and scared after all the reviews about the re92's......................and i dont know what you peoples were talking about.....the car handled like a dream....the fish tailing was fun fun fun and the car was too easy to regain control...not to mention that my front re92's are worn to nothing...im not saying im collin mcrae either.....i was overly impressed with the way the car handled on the stock tires that are extremely worn out and have no worries in the snow, just gotta watch out for other people.

Archived