LegacyGT.com

h-tech and bilsteins

unlimited6986

I just put these on my car and was wondering if anyone else has them. I dont like the way the dropped my car at all. The front has a 3 fingers gap, stock has like a 4 finger gap. Just doesnt look like i lowered the car at all. For anyone else that has this setup is it normal? im also thinking about using my s-techs for the front.

I have the exact same setup and have had it for about 5 months. It needs to settle. When it does you should see 2 finger gap in the front and 1 to zero gap in the rear. I wanted more rear gap so I added .25 thick spacer.

Give it some time. Get the car out on the road and ride. Driving will get the car to settle quicker.

Good luck.

Jeff K.

'07 Forester STI (ECS Performance)..SOLD!

'09 Spec B...Sold!

'11 LGT Limited...Sold!

'17 STI Limited

non-spec b springs + spec b struts = uneven ride height.

spacers /= proper way of doing things

I have Spec B struts on my '05 and I obviously run non Spec B S-Tech springs, and while the ride height is higher with the Bilsteins over stock struts (perfect, that's what I wanted), the rear was just as saggy as with stockers. I put another spring pad and all is good.

I have the exact same setup and have had it for about 5 months. It needs to settle. When it does you should see 2 finger gap in the front and 1 to zero gap in the rear. I wanted more rear gap so I added .25 thick spacer.

Give it some time. Get the car out on the road and ride. Driving will get the car to settle quicker.

Good luck.

Jeff K.

I knew I remember seeing a car with the same setup. Can you post pics up to give the OP an idea?

Archived