LegacyGT.com

black leg

typeSpeed

On the way to Seven Springs for some snowboarding, saw a black Legacy with Maryland plates on route 270 around 10 or 11pm go by. Just wanted to know if it was anyone on this site. Also, the legacy in the snow did great! I felt at home in the parking lot to the lodge, only subarus and trucks were parked there.

It wasn't me, but I am in NOVA too... Ashburn. I have a white LGT Legacy Sedan. I have to admit I have not seen very many of the new Legacy Sedans in this area, maybe a handful. I have not taken my new Subie out in the snow yet, I have a 95 Legacy around for my snow joyriding pleasures. I want to break it in, just not with all of the yuck on the roads.

Oh cool, I work out here in Ashburn over at the GWU Virginia campus. Nice area, this place is booming with new townhomes and condos. Do you know of any local meets going on? or are we still a small group.

booming with $400-500k townhomes :(

im willing to come in for a small meet, 01 legacy so not quite in the crowd totally, but that adds a little variety.

I have not heard of any meets in the Loudoun County area- I saw on the boards there was one in the Fair Oaks area back in Nov or Dec.

I work right down the street from you, off of Rte 7 near Sweetwater. I work for Adecco, a staffing agency. Maybe I will see you around sometime.

I am in the Herndon Area and would come out to a Leg meet. I used to live in Leesburg so I am familiar with the Loudoun Area... I have only seen 3 legacy's on the road since I got mine back in August. I dont count Xenonk and Kanos the I see when I go to meets.

I would like to meet up with you guys though...

Beau

Well, it can't be me, you can't miss me on 270.. this was today?? or some other day? I was out the other night (wednesday) from AllsportsGP in Sterling to drive back up home to Rockville. I was on Route 7, 495 and 270.

Keefe

Keefe

Dan,

Yes that would be my much better half, the others being my two boys so I am one ugly SOB. Unfortunately I live close enough to my work that I walk, so the wife gets the car 97% of the time. The only thing I miss about Leesburg is now there is more Scoobie owners out there and I miss my Garage. Other than that, dont miss it at all. That house tried to rob me blind and the town taxes suk too...Sorry, Just cant wait till summer to get my house. Let me know if a meet is in the works.

Beau

Archived