LegacyGT.com

Help with tint

Alex1

im in needham, not tooo far away, and the digresion is wellcome cuz i like this info, so thanks

its not really snow, i just hafta decide which type of vehicle i want, i love both, there sooo nice so thanks

-alex

Agreed that choice is really not one I would ever have aproblem making.

Song of Post- Led Zeppelin- Living Lovin Maid (Pages least favorite Zep song, about an annoying groupie)

'05 Black Legacy GT Wagon 5-spd

'02 Topaz/Black 330Ci 5-spd

Drift Ryder's School of Rally Arts, coming to an Australia near you.

lol i duno.. i drove the audi TT, then the porsche cayenne s and the mini van.... i cant tell

scans i liek being like head level with people who are walking next to the car, i duno it just seems awesome to be up higher, i feel more like... enclosed in an SUV, i really dont like being down low and vulnerable

gah i think i just decided on a jeep , bUT IL OVE THE LEGACy

shit u guys can see i have decision making problems lol

Sympathies man...

If I were you I'd get a beater until I had a more well formed opinion of what I really wanted. Getting a nice new car you're not really sure about probably won't be all that satisfying. I know a lot of folks have already chimed in with their advice but it sure sounds to me like you'd be better off with a car that's cheap so when you inevitably change your mind (which isn't a bad thing - especially at your age) then you're wiser and wealthier for the experience.

My two cents...

hootttt

its hard to decide cuz i feel diffrent when im in an SUV and i cant tell if i like that feeling or if i like the feeling of the leggy better

I went from driving a '01 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo (2wd 6cyl) to a '05 LGT. My wife is driving it now, so if I need the extra cargo space I still have it available to drive. The LGT is a lot more fun to drive than the Jeep, but I really liked my Jeep and never had any problems with it. The new Jeeps w/ the hemi option might be more fun to drive than my old thing, but if it drive's anything like my mother-in-law's Magnum w/ the Hemi, then I would go for the LGT. When you romp on that Magnum's throttle, the engine does have a great sound to it....but my LGT can spank that car left & right. As far as gas mileage goes...I probably get 1-2 mpg less in the LGT...but I'm still hard on the throttle. The fuel tank capacity is also several gallons less in the LGT...so I think I end up filling the tank a day or two extra than I was used to before with the Jeep. Hope this helps.

lol i duno.. i drove the audi TT, then the porsche cayenne s and the mini van.... i cant tell

scans i liek being like head level with people who are walking next to the car, i duno it just seems awesome to be up higher, i feel more like... enclosed in an SUV, i really dont like being down low and vulnerable

gah i think i just decided on a jeep , bUT IL OVE THE LEGACy

shit u guys can see i have decision making problems lol

Your car = Your choice baby.

Go with what you like....Just try'n to give you all the info possible. I thought I'd miss be'n up there too, but I don't. I only get annoyed sometimes when following bigger vehicles, but this things so fast that I usually just zip around them :D

Good luck with the jeep......

Archived