LegacyGT.com

STI AccessPORT

black318i

I see that you can download maps from cobbtuning.com Can't any accessport work for any vehicle provided it's "unmarried" & can communicate with the ECU or is the last part the deal breaker. There is one for sale local for me, but it's for a 07-08 STI.

It can't be for an 07' and 08', these are two different types of ECU's. The APv2 will work for 04-07 STi and the CANbus based AP is for the 08's only. 04-07 STi APv2 is compatable with all 05-06 LGT's. 08' STi APv2 is compatable for 07-08 LGT's.

Moved to tuning....

The 07 and 08 are completely different. I know. I have one of each and one of each AP with 2 different software vers running. SUB 002 is 07 and SUB 003 is 08

Also, if you go to Cobb's website and click on support, you can look and read thru the various software updates and which applies to what. That may clear up what version you actually need.

Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!!

Sorry for the newb questions, but I'm still confused. I got this list from the AP V2 manual. Will an AP for the following vehicles work with my car?

2004 . 2006 Subaru Impreza STI**

2005 . 2006 Subaru Legacy GT (MT & AT)**

2005 . 2006 Subaru Outback XT (MT & AT)**

2004 . 2006 Subaru Forester XT (MT & AT)**

2006 Subaru Impreza WRX (MT & AT)**

Sorry for the newb questions, but I'm still confused. I got this list from the AP V2 manual. Will an AP for the following vehicles work with my car?

2004 . 2006 Subaru Impreza STI**

2005 . 2006 Subaru Legacy GT (MT & AT)**

2005 . 2006 Subaru Outback XT (MT & AT)**

2004 . 2006 Subaru Forester XT (MT & AT)**

2006 Subaru Impreza WRX (MT & AT)**

well, if you have a 2005 LGT, than I'd say the one that says 2005-2006 Subaru Legacy GT (MT & AT) is the one you want. Seems pretty easy to me??? I'm I missing something?

Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!!

This whole list is from the manual so what I'm wondering is will an AP for any of these cars work with mine. I'm looking for a used one so I'm trying to see if I have more options other than just looking for one for the 05-06 LGT.

This whole list is from the manual so what I'm wondering is will an AP for any of these cars work with mine. I'm looking for a used one so I'm trying to see if I have more options other than just looking for one for the 05-06 LGT.

It will work for each of those vehicles.

Archived