LegacyGT.com

Which exhaust? XOracing or Magnaflow axleback?

cfdrumr

which exhaust?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. which exhaust?

• XO2 Racing
    • Magnaflow Axleback

will i get that super deep low end rumble that you hear with some sti's? I was at the dealer today and heard a couple 02-07 WRX's and i just love that super low end rumble that some are getting.

will i get that super deep low end rumble that you hear with some sti's? I was at the dealer today and heard a couple 02-07 WRX's and i just love that super low end rumble that some are getting.

Yes, that will come with either choice. Although it will not be quite as loud as the exhaust is devided between two mufflers unlike on an STi/WRX. Go out to one of the SoCal meets before you purchase, then you will be able to hear quite a few different setups.

Mine never fit properly and is coated with rust. Same situation with most buyers.

Yeah it took quite a bit of massaging :lol: I think most memeber's feelings are the result of their poor customer service. Either way I pretty much knew the result of this thread....On with some of those nasty rusted exhaust pics, they give me goosebumps!!! :spin::lol:

click the first link if you want to hear a rev from behind the car.

oh and by the way, thats what the exhaust tips look like after 5 months of owning the exhaust system with never cleaning or polishing the tips. pretty good id say. no rust whatsoever, and both tips are aligned perfectly and even tucked a bit.

in my opinion these are exhaust systems you should be looking at in order from best to worst. you will notice none of my preferences look like grapefruit launchers and look like what an exhaust system SHOULD look like on a high performance car. none of that ricer crap (i.e. HKS, Greddy, Agency Power, etc.)

1) Autospeed

2) Prodrive

3) Megan Racing

4) Borla

5) Magnaflow

6) COBB

7) SPT

and if your a cheap ass like me get the X02. but if your not, the above^^^ are the only systems i would consider

Archived