LegacyGT.com

Mods for a 2008 Legacy 2.5i Limited

I recently traded-in my 2002 WRX for a 2008 2.5i limited. I love the new car, but I miss the turbo! Any thoughts on mods for my car? So far, I have only installed at K&N air filter. I'm not looking to go crazy like in my last car, but a little more performance would help. Cobb Accessport? Other options? Thanks!

I recently traded-in my 2002 WRX for a 2008 2.5i limited. I love the new car, but I miss the turbo! Any thoughts on mods for my car? So far, I have only installed at K&N air filter. I'm not looking to go crazy like in my last car, but a little more performance would help. Cobb Accessport? Other options? Thanks!

If you had a Rex with crazy power then you should know that you will be making crazy STOCK powers with a 2.5 i and Accessports do not exist for N/A cars. I think Greddy E-Manage and Hydra Perfect Power may work for your car as well as open ecu tools

i know others will chime in, but honestly if you ENJOY modding the best mod you can do for ur 2.5i is swap it for a GT.

even with the AWD the legacy is not going to be a super capable handler. lots of weight, long wheelbase, etc etc. there are much better cars out there to mod for suspension..

car for sale. PM me!

The cheap/free mods stick is awesome. No DRL or seatbelt chime. Hogzaust next? To me, it doesn't make sense to sink a lot of money in a 2.5i for power since a turbo would be the logical foundation. Suspension bits make the most sense to me.

Archived