LegacyGT.com

FS NH: 2005 Audi A4 (NE ONLY!!!!)

BDII

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://bp3.blogger.com/_FoXyvaPSnVk/RuBzSFuxrSI/AAAAAAAATU8/8sRTB5Ov6as/s400/csp_AudiA18c101.jpg

Is NE sleeping?? Come on y'all, get with the program here. Somebody needs to be all over this wheel for a full size spare. Never mind the offset, size, and tread life left. It's just a little dirty from some off roadin' so don't try to low ball the OP. If I could see a decent shot of the other wheel I might be interested myself......Oh h**l local buyers only right, and you probably won't ship......

http://bp2.blogger.com/_1sBPtDd4cws/R6IvUIYuE4I/AAAAAAAAAsc/v-P34LEd7D8/s400/audi_large.jpg

I can't resist crashing your NE exclusive thread. Please, if you decide to part out, I want 1st dibs on that cool looking grill. I think I can make it work on our Suby or van. Don't think that just because it's an Olympics year that I'll pay you a premium for it, after all, it doesn't have all the rings. Please give me your fairest price fow which I promise you a 5star itrader feed back......

Dunno how I did this..... must be my superb track skills

http://www.strangepolice.com/images/content/12388.jpg

Just admit it: You were driving on the edge again, pushing your rental car to its limits on the public roads whilst vacationing recently in Europe. Isn't that you in the photo explaining to the polizei that you had actually disengaged the stability/traction control so you could hone your track skills?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest JessterCPA
I just got a better offer, sorry.... Hope your parents don't mind calling the bank and canceling the loan they just took out :)

I hope he doesn't owe more than the bank will cancel the loan for. Otherwise, you'll have to sell the car for even more money to make up the diff.

I just got a better offer, sorry.... Hope your parents don't mind calling the bank and canceling the loan they just took out :)

Ok. I'll match that offer and raise you two tickets to Elton John, your favorite. :)

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

Ok. I'll match that offer and raise you two tickets to Elton John, your favorite. :)

ok, just let me call the member who is on way from California to buy it.

I think he's in NY ight now so it shouldn't be to hard for him to go back empty handed :cool:

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

Only California or Washington State food stamps.

but there dollar bill doesnt have washington on it. it has richard simmons and the bill itself is multi colored.

how about the food stamp visa card?

OTM.

Sorry I didn't mean to start a war which mainly forum people is all about ;).

Archived