LegacyGT.com

Ebay find, supercharger...LOL

Wow...

I have always thought about this idea and wondered why no one made a system like this and arrived at the conclusion that maybe because this doesn't work.

Now that someone is actually making it, I may have to reconsider :lol:

I knew it was cheap to suprcharge the 2.5i I am getting me to to make it a bi-supercharged car! I'll put one on the intake, and one on the exhaust in reverse order for mad powa!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

X

---

Guest heightsgtltd

It even works on a foreste :lol:

I won't even consider buying someone who can't or doesn't know how to use the English language properly in listing items :spin:

It even works on a foreste :lol:

I won't even consider buying someone who can't or doesn't know how to use the English language properly in listing items :spin:

I'm sure they don't want to sell themselves to you...:p

Why stop at 4 when you could have 7? lol

I've wondered before what if someone actually engineered an e-charger the right way? It seems like the best of both worlds. Almost no lag and no parasitic hp loss like a supercharger. Meh just some food for thought.

OK go ahead...flame on! :)

They are probably guaranteeing(sp?) that you will be running 62+HP after plugging in their chip. Shouldn't be too hard, considering stock is 175HP. So basically they won't take away any more than 113HP by my calculations.

It is quite amazing that almost every vehicle on the planet can benefit from this 62+HP chip too...quite the product I must say!! :spin:

• 2 weeks later...

I had a friend who bought one of these just to see what it was. We had a good laugh when we saw that the 62+ hp "chip" is a single 10cent resistor that they instructed you to put in line with your IAT sensor(intake air temp). The idea was that the computer would be fooled into thinking that the incoming air was cooler. In theory, cooler air would be more dense and the ecu could add additional fuel. For anyone who knows anything about combustion- this would cause the engine to run rich since you don't actually have that extra air.

If you ask me, $7 is pretty steep for a resistor that will cause your car to run like shit. It's pretty funny that people buy these things expecting something ground breaking.

lmao

i always wondered about those things

i always thought that they just tricked people into paying for something and they just wouldnt send it lol

i guess there is actually a product..

but of course it doesnt work lol

they dont even have a picture of it it just says all the good things it does for your car lol

but it doesnt say if you actually instal it your motor will give out and your car will get crappy mpg lol

62+hp FTW lol

And just wait until that thing reaches 50,000 RPMs (mostly from the intake air rushing past the "compressor" blades), detonates and frags into the intake...then what?:eek:

SBT

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

The "performance chip" is an ingenious sell on ebay if you think about it. The guy is offering a money back guarantee on the product itself, but look at the shipping charges. You'll get your $8.99, the cost of the "performance chip" refunded, but you'll never see the money you paid for shipping back. It likely cost him ~ $1.50 to actually ship the product and even on the off-chance that someone takes the time, effort and expense to ship the product back he still made ~ $5 on the transaction from the shipping charges alone.

Archived