LegacyGT.com

Sport grille install

Nsaglibene

Hey I did a search and I couldent find the answer I was looking for. Anyway I just got my sport grille, and I wasnt sure about those bottom tab clips on the grille, in one of the threads it says they need to be clipped in, but Xenonk said you dont(i have the regular JDM one). Well I clipped them in because I figured Xenonk had a different grille. My question is is it regular that the plastic from the bumper is like bent up a bit? It looks a little strained. Thanks.

-NS

yah,, u r talkin bout that plastic piece right behind the emblem right? if so u need to find a way to clamp it down or find your own screw to work with it,, i still havent reinstallled my jdm grill so the middle slightly raised

Yes it well be bent up a bit at the bumper and you will have small gaps on the sides. It was made to fit the JDM car and doesn't fit ours correctly. I have a silver car and I did not like the look and returned it. On black it wouldn't be bad.

yeah Iam satisfied the way it looks without the middle pice screwed down, so as long as my grille wont rattle or anything without that screwed down I am fine with that. But if I am not gonna screw that down should I just remove that plastic piece? I like to simplify things so that kind of stuff bothers me. BTW Iam very happy AVO got this grille to me so fast I was amazied at how long the delivery took, THANK YOU AVO!

-NS

got mine from Paul too......super quick as well. I might use some 3M doublestick if it really bothers me, but it might be tricky to reinstall with that in. Not sure who you would get a screw to work.

Archived