LegacyGT.com

dammit cracked bumper need a bodyshop!

blackinches

there are 2 albero bumpers in socal? when did this happen?

sorry for the loss. i am no body panel expert but i would say it's a very good possibility that you're gonna need a new bumper.

car for sale. PM me!

that bumper is fiberglass right? Thats definitely easy for a body shop to repair.. i remember i had damage way worse than that and they still fixed it no problem.

What area are you looking for a body shop?

that bumper is fiberglass right? Thats definitely easy for a body shop to repair.. i remember i had damage way worse than that and they still fixed it no problem.

What area are you looking for a body shop?

yay for good news!

car for sale. PM me!

Um, not sure if he'd be willing to travel all the way down there, put up with the long lead time and their price.

They're so much in demand, they won't expedite you or cut you a deal even if it's an industry deal!

That's not true, I guess you have to know the right people to get a deal from them.

That's not true, I guess you have to know the right people to get a deal from them.

Wow, Jon's got da hookup! I remember they did expedite things a bit for us last year for our SEMA vehicle for Subaru but no discount. I'll be sure to go through you if I can ever afford their paintjob!;)

Archived