LegacyGT.com

Do I have the right part # for rotors

shiggins

I just received my order from KOP that included my new front brakes.....HPS pads and new Subie OEM rotors.

The problem lies with the rotor part number I received......26300ae00c versus the expected 26300ag02a. I ordered the 2005+ Subaru OEM rotors off their site, yet the part number they sent me seems to be for 2000-2004 non GT Legacys.

Can anyone verify that the rotors I recieved will or will not work on my '06 LGT?

Called them this morning, they apologized for the error and will be shipping out the correct parts on Monday and include a return UPS label for me to slap on and ship the wrong rotors back. Sounds like good service to me.....errors happen and as long as they're fixed in a timely manner and at no cost to me, I'm willing to forgive.

Frankly Magnetic, why would I order from you beyond your claims of great customer service?

First off, I've dealt with King of Parts at least two other times with great results, so they've done well by me. As far as I've had experience with them, I've had great customer service. Now if my correct rotors don't show up this upcoming week, then things change and I probably never use them again.

Secondly, you don't offer an OEM equivalent rotor on your website.....I looked before I ordered from KOP. Who are you to decide that my $110 savings is a minimal amount of money. Maybe it is in your world, but there might be more than a few of us who don't have a mattress stuffed full of $20s like you must have.

You seem to be building a good rep here and I've got nothing against you. You definitely add valuable knowledge to brake questions here on the forum and seem to go above and beyond with respect to customer service. I actually did look to order from you before KOP because of your activity on this forum. But when it comes down to having to order DBA rotors for $110 more when I don't need them, I went with the alternative of someone whom I've ordered from before that offered the OEM rotors for a good price.

Your snide comments about saving a minimal amount of money only to cry when I get the wrong parts does little to further your reasons on why someone should send an order your way. I'd guess the better business model is to figure out how to beat your competitors, not publicly point and laugh at a customer who decided for whatever reason not to utilize your business. Keep in mind that we as customers don't need you.......you as a business need us.

I have nothing against you or KOP. It was a general statement. It's good you got a hold of them and they corrected the issue. That is what vendors should do.

FYI, we do have OE-equivalent rotors. They are $169 for fronts shipped.

http://www.liteswap.com/merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=L&Category_Code=LGTSpecial

Free Sonax Cleaner Deal

http://www.brakeswap.com

Carbotech, Hawk, PFC, DBA Rotors, Motul, Wilwood, Castrol...

Great service. No bumping required :icon_tong!

Archived