LegacyGT.com

I'm impressed.....

NY2005GT

Took my LGT to the track last night and was pleasantly surpirsed with it's performance. I've been racing for years and am ver rarely surpirsed anymore.I made 4 passes, worst was a 14.340 @ 95 and on my last pass, after icing down the intercooler for about an hour I got a 13.989 @ 98 with a 1.91 60' time. That was only a few tenths off my first tries in my Trans Am (I am admittetly a better racer now then then). It can't run with my T/A but I was shocked. Can't wait for my Accessport to get here now.

Took my LGT to the track last night and was pleasantly surpirsed with it's performance. I've been racing for years and am ver rarely surpirsed anymore.I made 4 passes, worst was a 14.340 @ 95 and on my last pass, after icing down the intercooler for about an hour I got a 13.989 @ 98 with a 1.91 60' time. That was only a few tenths off my first tries in my Trans Am (I am admittetly a better racer now then then). It can't run with my T/A but I was shocked. Can't wait for my Accessport to get here now.

Is your car stock? If not what mods. What RPM did you launch at?

Launched at around 3000 and as far as I know it is 100% stock, I am not the first owner though and haven't looked too deeply into the car. It all looks original so if it is modded they did a good job hiding it. Had nice cool air and low humidity also, that helps quite a bit. Also had borrowed DR's on all 4 wheels.

Archived