LegacyGT.com

anyone with moisture in headlights?

I've noticed moisture/condensation at the bottom inside one of my headlights.

should the dealer fix it under warranty?

what would they fix?

they should replace it with a brand new one. accept no less. Acura is very good with this. many people i know had to have their headlamps replaced in their 2nd gen cl.

personally keep an eye on it. sometimes odd circumstances lead to it but if it happens all the time then it need to be replaced. i am currently watching my rear tails becuase they like to fog up white with condensation.

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

btw, if I cleared out my headlights, would I still be eligible to change them? I mean really I did not mess with anything, only opened the light and put them back 2getha :)

this is prob why ur having problems. from all the xenon retros i've done i learned quickly that just heating the oem sealant to open them up and then again to put them back together never ends up working like it did from the factory.. u have to put some high temp sealant. i found permatex ultra grey to work great. theres no point for you to get new ones under warrent if ur juts going to clear them again. m ight as well just take the lense off and reseal with new sealant.

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

Archived