LegacyGT.com

2008 Subaru Legacy Aftermarket Navigation

Get a Garmin Nuvi and put it in the "Cubby" with a remote antenna.

I run a Garmin C-340 on the dash.....easy and cheap...all in $300....works as good as any OEM Nav and is totally portable....I have taken it all over the world and used it in rental cars etc........try that with your OEM Nav system :)

Get a Garmin Nuvi and put it in the "Cubby" with a remote antenna.

I run a Garmin C-340 on the dash.....easy and cheap...all in $300....works as good as any OEM Nav and is totally portable....I have taken it all over the world and used it in rental cars etc........try that with your OEM Nav system :)

^+1

I actually have the factory Nav, but was already using a Nuvi 360. Any of the 300 series actually includes a headphone jack and memory card support. I can pre-load MP3's on my unit and connect it through the AUX input and it will interrupt my music to give directions. With this config, the 360 also allows you to use your stereo for your bluetooth hands free speakers for better clarity and, again, it will interrupt your music to handle your call. I only use the onboard when my wife needs to take the Garmin......:eek:

• 4 years later...

Save your money and buy a tom tom XXL for around $200. Works much BETTER, is easier to use and is portable.

Free lifetime updates. work in any car.

Use your head...put that cash somewhere it will do more good.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Archived