LegacyGT.com

hawaii legacy owners meetings?

johnboi85

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi..Thanks for everyone for coming out.sorry it was so short I found out why they shut the car show done.they didnt have a permit.I got stopped the cop was like let me check a few things.he check the back of my car and he was like your ok sweetie.so i went.I guess all of us being lowered help lol.though i was goin to get another recon ticket

i was actually on my way but saw cops entering so i turned back. sorry for the guys that got pulled over. my niece's were so looking forward to the meet. next time i'll be there.

You should've pulled in. IF your car is stockish. The cops were letting people in that's why.

And I had an awesome time meeting fellow owners. I inquired about the rear sway bar, but they said they don't carry the brackets :(

I inquired about the rear sway bar, but they said they don't carry the brackets :(

TIC used to carry them... I just checked my invoice. I got it from them in October 2007.

I got all this for $645 shipped:

Whiteline 20mm adjustable rear sway bar

Whiteline 22mm adjustable front sway bar

AVO rear suspension mount reinforcement bracket

Kartboy Straight Endlink Combo

SuperPro LCA Bushings

Hi..Thanks for everyone for coming out.sorry it was so short I found out why they shut the car show done.they didnt have a permit.I got stopped the cop was like let me check a few things.he check the back of my car and he was like your ok sweetie.so i went.I guess all of us being lowered help lol.though i was goin to get another recon ticket

It helps to be a wahine sometimes... doesn't it sweetie? Except for the cops on the H2 apparently. How did it go today?

TIC used to carry them... I just checked my invoice. I got it from them in October 2007.

I got all this for $645 shipped:

Whiteline 20mm adjustable rear sway bar

Whiteline 22mm adjustable front sway bar

AVO rear suspension mount reinforcement bracket

Kartboy Straight Endlink Combo

SuperPro LCA Bushings

yea guess they are maybe out of stock or something. But I'll order the rear bar and kartboy endlinks my next paycheck. And probably order the brackets from somewhere else. Thanks for telling me where to find the rear bar though. Free shipping always rocks.

Hi

Court went good.the 30+ over got dismissed then the excessive speeding got dismissed now i have to go back only july 28 for the racing.but i can contest it cause how can i be racing if my speeding out dismissed right can anyone help with this question.

Racing is not only defined by speed but an attempt to best or out perform the other vheicel. Such as aggresive driving techniques or moves even though high speed wernt meet. Its hard to get tossed totally I'd plead with the defence attortny for an alternative plan for sentancing and hope for the best.

Hi

Court went good.the 30+ over got dismissed then the excessive speeding got dismissed now i have to go back only july 28 for the racing.but i can contest it cause how can i be racing if my speeding out dismissed right can anyone help with this question.

Glad to hear that.

I e-mailed one of the guys I went to college with... he's a criminal defense lawyer in private practice now & was a former deputy prosecuting attorney with the city.

Call me if you need to hire someone... not sure what his rates are, but hopefully I can get you a discount. In any event, I posed him some questions based on the scenario you summarized above.

Archived