LegacyGT.com

hawaii legacy owners meetings?

johnboi85

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
really why didnt you say whats up? Were you in the leggy?

No the yaris...ahaha. I didn't want you to laugh then drive into a building afterwards. Like "OMG, a dude in a yarii gave me the duece/shaka".

Actually I have my co-workers daughter's grad party that sunday 6/29.

How about the sunday before or after? We may need more time to plan, and get more people to come out. (hope other guys are lurking and reading this= you!! :) )

Actually I have my co-workers daughter's grad party that sunday 6/29.

How about the sunday before or after? We may need more time to plan, and get more people to come out. (hope other guys are lurking and reading this= you!! :) )

I'm on-call that weekend of 6/29... so the weekend before or after would be better for me too.

i say we do a potluck style. people bring what they want grilled. the only problem is who's gonna shove a grill in their legacy :lol:

good point. i dont have a grill so it cant be me. but ill bring some good food to be grilled:)

anyways how about we have this BBQ at Kakaako on the 22nd

sounds good, someone gonna make a food signup list. We gonna do kakakko, sand island or keihi lagoon. I recomend sand island since, we know we are gonna be responible and not do stuipd stuff that would get us kicked out. Plus we can crusise and eat closer to the parking lot than at Kaakao

yep cant be to careful these day with all thoes internet predators out there. My car (she is still young) and I know people out there want to take advatage of her :(

As for kaakao the front area usally is ocupied by church groups on sunday.

As for kaakao the front area usally is ocupied by church groups on sunday.

i been to BBQs there before on sundays. usually the church groups are more in the front...closer to ala moana blvd. we would be closer to the park entrance. but sand island is good.

What: Legacy Potluck BBQ

When: TBD

Where: Sand Island Park

Time: 10:00 AM

as for the food sign up list...porshia will be handling that

Archived