LegacyGT.com

Electric Ford Pinto

Yes. Its a sleeper. :lol: waaaaa to the guy in the Mustang pulling 13.5's. He was so proud of his car. Looking for some Subbies for lunch now:p My buddy wrecked his WRX and hopefully will have it out of the shop by the next time we're at the track.

Anyone on this list interested in the electric thing you can search the http://www.evalbum.com by make and model and find all the Subaru's that have been done. I always thought a Subaru would make a good conversion, yet I landed on the Pinto as the ultimate sleeper. Enjoy.

Mike

The RX7 would be a good one. That guy has had that record for so long. The only one approaching his record is that Datsun 1200 with our Pinto in a close 3rd. Only difference between Rods RX7 and the Datsun & Pinto is that the Datsun & Pinto are street legal :-)

nope, in fact you can ripsaw those batteries in half and you'll barely get two drops of fluid out of them :-) They are the only large format lead acid battery that are aircraft approved AND can be mailed thought the US Postal service. Too bad the Pinto's original gas tank wasn't as bullet proof.

Guest JessterCPA
electric pinto? does the battery blow up when you hit it? :lol:

Damn...you stole my post before I could get through the thread. nice.

Archived