LegacyGT.com

The Classic Rap thread

BDII

Pioneer speakers bumpin!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=315zGtJUJJE&feature=related]YouTube - Warren G - This DJ[/ame]

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AWESOME!!!

I always liked them too.

I think it's funny how different the tastes are kinda based on where you're from.

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

I think it's funny how different the tastes are kinda based on where you're from.

Its Funny...BDII's first video is Rappin' 4Tay - and that's Pure NorCaL/SF Rap right Der!!

So Far this thread is a Super Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner!!

~Sucka-Duck~

Its Funny...BDII's first video is Rappin' 4Tay - and that's Pure NorCaL/SF Rap right Der!!

that's true :lol:

I'm not a fan of most of the 90s west coast stuff. I just never could get into it. The 1st Chronic album was about it for me. I just can't relate to that stuff I guess.

So Far this thread is a Super Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner!!

hell yes!

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Shine it up good, kicking through my NeighborHood, Motorola Phone, FAT Rims & a Kenwood!....C'mon Now!!..Playa Play!!

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=Nj31LWPjFoc]YouTube - Mc Breed-Ain't No Future In Yo' Frontin[/ame]

~Sucka-Duck~

I think tupac is one of the worst most overrrated rappers of all time :hide:

That's not even subjective, that's ignorant :lol:

it's not ignorant. It's my opinion.

I also only said it to stir the pot even though I do believe that.

:lol::lol::lol: no doubt that shit was hot when I was a baby guido back in late 80s early 90s down in ozone park :lol:

dat da dat da dat dat dat girl :lol::lol:

Archived