LegacyGT.com

Tire Source Greater Boston

Beanboy

Yes, it is finally time to remove the big wheel tires off the wagon. Thought I could sneak under the Bridgestone deadline for the $75 coupon, but couldn't. One dealer that was recommended (have some Subaru Bucks to spend) said $215 per tire and I choked. Another place said 225/45/17 RE960s weren't available. Another said order online, but there would be a surcharge on top of install and balance charge.

Also, how good are the various online places in helping with getting the factory if I get a tire that is a factory defect and need it exchanged? Seems to me it could be a pain...

Online, they are $632-$708.00 for the RE960s for a set of 4.

If anybody has a local tire place they like within an hour or so of Boston, let me know!

Thanks,

-B

I found firestone car care to be a similar price if not slightly cheaper to what tirerack.com offered for Bridgestone tires when getting them in my WRX 16" size. You can even go to their website and get an online quote of the price.

I chose firestone as I know problems would be very easy to resolve since they are one in the same with Bridgestone.

Archived