LegacyGT.com

19x8's will fit if you cut all the fenders

Brookmastr

haha, well i will shell out the right money when i have some. Couldnt pass it up for $600 when i can sell them for that when i get lightweights with the correct offset. Sorry im not made of money. Yeah man some Daytons would look hot bravo for you for being a cool guy with nothing good to share. I made this thread because i dont see people running 19's very often. Oh and things are working correctly for what they are.

Anyone want to share their pics and info on 19's is what im looking for, not these crap comments.

Please go video yourself punching yourself in the face...

you've allready proven your an idiot but I just want to actually see it

i'm running 19x8 as well, offset + 48 with H-techs

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t248/hakgwai/pic026.jpg

Sweet rims, just wow. What type rims and size tires? So 19x8 w/ offset +48 works with factory struts and a lowering springs? You didn't have to roll fenders or anything? Oh and those side mirrors are sweet the turn signal on 'em is much more discrete than my 05.

Sweet rims, just wow. What type rims and size tires? So 19x8 w/ offset +48 works with factory struts and a lowering springs? You didn't have to roll fenders or anything? Oh and those side mirrors are sweet the turn signal on 'em is much more discrete than my 05.

with the right offset, it works without rolling fenders. I listed everything in the Wheel fitmet FAQ that if you choose your width and follow the offset range, you should be good and not to do much or next to nothing else on the car.

Having too high of an offset won't fit on the car and having too low of an offset will put a load on the wheel bearings. It's best to keep it within the range I specified. Last thing you want is a recurring busted wheel bearing or bent fender that you need to hammer out when you hit a pothole during a turn. So where you may save $1000s, you may end up paying more with busted wheel bearings or worse..

Keefe

i'm running the 19x8 offset +48 with Bridgestone Potenza RE050A 235/35/19.

no fender rubbing at all. thx to xenonk great guide.

I actually have a grill on the car. just need to take some new pictures of it

sitting probably higher then you may think on the settup your talking about Denver, but probably sitting very nice. I have seen that set up on 18's and it had some room. I have coilovers set about 1/2" off the lowest. I earlier said I have 35+ offset. It will work if you cut "roll" the fenders. It isnt "right" but it works and should work with your JDM pinks and spec b set up. Also couldnt get more then 225 on the tires. Offset (43-45+) and/or a 7.5" wide rim will help if you want wider tires and possibly noncut fenders.

Archived