LegacyGT.com

FYI...Maita Subaru Parts now sells Cobb

Ferenczy33

Just returned from Maita Subaru getting some gaskets for my uppipe install and was surprised to find that the parts department now carries and sells Cobb performance parts. They had APs in stock, uppipes, downpipes, you name it. Never thought a dealer would carry anything except SPT and Prodrive. So anyways, if your in the area and were getting ready to order thar AP from Cobb, you can just go down to the dealer same day and pick one up for the same price.

A few in SoCal do too

Underscore, you gain horsepower by removing cats, not adding them! :p

Give a man a beer, and he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime.

Guest heightsgtltd
Same at the dealer that i go to. They sell all the Cobb parts but there is a huge note that says "May Void Warranty" :)

See that's worse than a dealer that doesn't sell the parts.

You can't sell parts to a customer that you are then going to void a customer's warranty for having on his car.

When I bought at Maita a few months ago, they were installing an AP on a customers ride while I was waiting. The parts guy told me that COBB is working on integrating some of the AP map selection controls to be selectable on the SI drive. In other words, you could toggle with your SI drive between 3 different maps on your AP. I wonder how that is going.

• 2 weeks later...
Why go to the dealer when you buy it from me? :)

Do you take Subaru Bucks?

Give a man a beer, and he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime.

Archived