LegacyGT.com

anyone in the Highlands area?

grocery getter

Yup, yup...place has a nice oversized 2 car garage (with a auto garage and another opening that goes into the yard), fenced in yard. Plan on adding a carport to the garage for the fozzy later this summer.

I agree with you on the break in. anytime you are 10 minutes or less from downtown Denver you are at risk, heck I live near Wash Park currently and I've had my neighbors get broken into...

Welcome to the neighborhood. I moved from Colo. Springs a couple of months ago, and am now just off 25th Ave & Lowell. Technically not the Highlands, but close.

It's not a bad area at all - but if you park outside, I wouldn't leave anything in your car that you couldn't stand to lose. Which is why my baby sleeps in the garage. :D

Bet the HOA will stop you from putting a carport in. But congrats.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

HOAs are a joke and to be left in the suburbs. 32nd and Lowell is an old neighborhood, come on over and visit sometime.

Hey gg, who did you use for a realtor?

I live just west of you near 29th and Sheridan.

Hey, welcome to the hood.. Bet you paid a pretty penny to be that close to 32nd/Lowell.. I am near 29th and Tennyson. I had no idea there were so many of us in the hood :rolleyes:

cool location. my wife keeps wanting us to look in that area.

do you have a garage? (not to be an ass, but I have heard of quite a few car break-ins in that area, hell I guess anywhere I'd want a garage)

Even garages are not safe... Mine was broken into a couple years back. All my tools were stolen, even the ashtray for my LGT (I had a xm commander in the location at the time). Luckily our bikes were in the house.

If your garage is off the ally, make sure you have lots of lighting back there!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

HOAs are a joke and to be left in the suburbs. 32nd and Lowell is an old neighborhood, come on over and visit sometime.

Hey gg, who did you use for a realtor?

I live just west of you near 29th and Sheridan.

HOA fees didn't apply back in 1910 when the home was built and upgraded back in 2003.;)

Used the Team Lassen Real Estate / found the house it was on the market for 15 days before we made a offer (we were the second bid on the house)!

We will have to meet up at three dog tarven!

Archived