LegacyGT.com

Many new features

Tide

I'll be changing the default theme, but I'm also going to copy over and have the "Classic" style around for anyone to still use. You'll have a choice, will get to it tonight.

I know you are busy, but still. if you aren't able to implement such changes, then why not delegate it to the other admin or one of the other mods?

otherwise it will end up just like the aforementioned thread suggesting new headers.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

?? Not sure what you mean, I already added the classic theme for people and am still up and working on another header.

I know you are busy, but still. if you aren't able to implement such changes, then why not delegate it to the other admin or one of the other mods?

otherwise it will end up just like the aforementioned thread suggesting new headers.

In default style: Updated the header, added a search box, updated the quick links.

In VB Dark style: Updated the header, added a search box, fixed the background issue with usernames.

Overall: Updated to latest Vbulletin, reset 287 passwords because people set their username and password to the same thing. :eek:

• 2 months later...
Oh noes! They can post up exaggerated spec.B praise in your name!

j/k... I think it's the main domain name or whatever. I remember reading something about the reason for two different names somewhere here.

Thanks. good to know it's a redirect.

You are right, this site doesn't really matter. (I'm sure there's a market for passwords and usernames, though, because people reuse passwords.). Anyhow, what's strange about lgtforums.com is that it looks exactly the same, but the login doesn't work. So it feels like you have to keep giving your password.

its just a redirect.

Anyhow, what's strange about lgtforums.com is that it looks exactly the same, but the login doesn't work. So it feels like you have to keep giving your password.
It used to redirect to legacygt.com but now just goes back to lgtforums.com.

Archived