LegacyGT.com

Anyone else miss Vimy?

rc0032

Where is he?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Where is he?

• I feel empty without my daily SpecB banter
    • Vimy who?
    • The Political Area is quiet and people get alone…make it stop!
    • Vimy is with Seb in Canada doing the nasty

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ya, he got hit with the ban hammer a week or so ago. He called Praedet a "phucking idiot" in an argument about thermal dynamics and combustion. Typical Vimy, using his musicmatician skills to argue with an actual rocket scientist about combustion...:lol:

The strange part is he wants far off... :lol::lol:

http://www.victorfeinman.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/09/newesttshirt.jpg

Ya, he got hit with the ban hammer a week or so ago. He called Praedet a "phucking idiot" in an argument about thermal dynamics and combustion. Typical Vimy, using his musicmatician skills to argue with an actual rocket scientist about combustion...:lol:

I was hoping for something more dramatic. :(

You could have lied to me.:p

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

:lol::lol::lol:

:cool: Kinda laim reason to get banned. Not as good as my side-boob thread.

Calling someone a phucking idiot isn't cool though. Its one thing to make jokes....but another to demoralize someone's character like that. I would hope that anyone would get banned for calling members names on that level....and not just moderators either.

Calling someone a phucking idiot isn't cool though. Its one thing to make jokes....but another to demoralize someone's character like that. I would hope that anyone would get banned for calling members names on that level....and not just moderators either.

you phucking idiot :lol::lol::lol:

:p

Ya, I meant Vimy is dumb for saying that, he knows the consequences.

Archived