LegacyGT.com

NJ dealerships

tallguylehigh

Hey all- I was wondering if anyone could recommend any good Subaru dealers in the NJ/PA area. I called up Lynne's and kind of got the run around, so am not to keen there. But does anyone know of a decent dealership where I might be able to get a GT under MSRP? Thanks.

Stay away from Cherry Hill TriPlex. We bought my wifes Forester there, I wasn't happy at all with the experience. Do some googling and you'll find others who feel the same way. When I look at the Legacy I'll probably be checking out Miller in Mt. Holly. I've been corresponding with their internet sales dept, so far they seem OK. Actually, as I type this, I see that cherry hill isn't even listed on the Subaru Website anymore. Guess they lost the brand.

SOA in Cherry Hill... oh wait... you gotta be on the inside to get it at dealer invoice... I can't wait to save all this money! Any one want an outback sport with cosmetic fender damage? ;) Cobb intake too!

• 2 months later...
[quote name='tallguylehigh']Hey all- I was wondering if anyone could recommend any good Subaru dealers in the NJ/PA area. I called up Lynne's and kind of got the run around, so am not to keen there. But does anyone know of a decent dealership where I might be able to get a GT under MSRP? Thanks.[/quote] Try Richard Lucas Subaru in Woodbridge, NJ. They were offering me a '05 Legacy GT Limited for $300 over invoice. Website: [url]http://www.richardlucassubaru.com/en_US/[/url] The sales person who helped me was Abe - he gave me the keys to one and told me to come back in 20-30 minutes with it and tell him what I thought. A solo test drive - loved every second of it - 22 days left till I buy. - Mike

Both Nitti Subaru in Hamilton Square and Miller in Mt Holly gave me solo test drives. Very nice. Nitti is strange in that they have no salesmen. The three guys who own the dealership do all the sales and they are very low-key and hands-off. -Nick

Miller Subaru was pleasant enough to deal with, but they quoted me about $1400 to high, and then the salesman never called me back until after i got a deal elsewhere. Martin Subaru in Sicklerville gave me a great price, the only reason I didn't buy there was that another dealer matched his price and had the exact model I wanted (Roberts out in Downingtown, PA). For the Record, the "Cherry Hill Triplex" still exists, they just don't have the Subaru Franchise.

Yup, I found out about Cherry Hill Subaru the hard way. They are the closest dealer to my house, and I went there to look at the new Legacys. I saw no Subaru sign, and walked in and asked the salesman, "So you guys lost your Subaru franchise?" "Yup." The Cherry Hill Triplex is one of those bottom-feeding places with the radio ads with a guy screaming at the top of his lungs about no credit, no problem. They also have an ad where they say "We'll give you a minimum of $8000 for your trade, no matter what condition it's in!" And then they say really quietly "or we'll make your first two payments". How ghetto can you get? They might as well say that they'll give you $100,000, because all they have to do is make your first two payments which is what, $800 at most? Give me a break...I'm glad these jackholes aren't associated with Subaru any more. It must have been an embarassment for SOA, considering they were literally 2 minutes down the street. -Nick

I made a thread about this dealership, but I figure I will add it in here. At Loman Auto Group, they treated me quite well. I was skeptical because the last time I went in there to test drive a WRX, they gave me the run around. But this time I dealt with a Mike Ducofsky and he treated me really well. Gave me the car at invoice without a hint of a problem, and I would highly recommend them for anyone considering a Subaru in the future. Plus, if you mention my name I get some $$$ :D -Ryan

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='Nick']Give me a break...I'm glad these jackholes aren't associated with Subaru any more. It must have been an embarassment for SOA, considering they were literally 2 minutes down the street.[/quote] HAHAHA. :) I find NJ dealers lacking in my area, so the past two soobs were bought in PA (Fred Beans in Doylestown the first time and then Glanzmann in Jenkintown for the Legacy). Both dealerships never gave me any hassle or unprofessional/discourteous treatment, and they came very very close to invoice, with little to no haggling involved.

If you want a legacy and don't mind going to Mass for it IM me hehe. It's weird we have had people fly from freaking Maine and western New York just to get the car or price they want from us. We are the largest Subie dealer in NE so most of the time we have some freakish color combo or last of cars (mainly 04's). Though we had people come from a state or two away for 05 stuff too.

2017 F150 Platinum EB

2009 SWP Spec B

Yeah Natick and Norwood are a bunch of pricks. Norwood is worse then Natick if you can imagine that. They always pull the meaniest tricks on women especially who will drive like literally 100 miles one way to save 100 bucks and get there and they tell them some crap like oh sorry that was a manual price or before destination blah blah blah. I work at Planet Subaru in Hanover, feel free to IM me if you would like any information, want to buy something new or used, trade something in, etc, etc.

2017 F150 Platinum EB

2009 SWP Spec B

• 1 month later...
i am in the north bergen aarea, about to buy my first car ( a legacy). anyone have any experience with liberty subaru (its in oradell i beleive). if so, how long did your order take to get there 9if u did order) and how was your experience/pricing?

[quote name='mmanus88']i am in the north bergen aarea, about to buy my first car ( a legacy). anyone have any experience with liberty subaru (its in oradell i beleive). if so, how long did your order take to get there 9if u did order) and how was your experience/pricing?[/quote] I've heard that Liberty's sales department is fine and their pricing is excellent. However, their service department...well, read this. [url]http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=626508[/url] If you do a seach on nasioc.com, especially in the Tri-State forums, you'll find all sorts of horrible things said about Liberty's service department. Try talking to Town Motors in Englewood, NJ or Wayne Subaru in Wayne, NJ. Ask for Billy if you call on Wayne Subaru. Both Wayne and Town will treat you well and both have good service departments.

Archived