LegacyGT.com

Euro-spec rear exhaust and bumper mod.

Guys,

I am planning on getting a new OBXT and I would like to change out the rear to mirror that of the EDM Outback - with the dual exhaust and dual outlet valance.

2 quick questions:

1. Where can I order the rear EDM bumper/valance from?

2. Can anyone recommend the best exhaust to fit the rear outlets?

Thanks!

IIRC, some have gotten the parts from japanparts.com.

Although the bumper itself isn't actually necessary - just some slightly longer hangers.

<<<<<

06LOB2.5i MT, JDMRSB, GYTTs, HPS, LGT Mufflers & Leather Wheel, SubiMomo Knob, Inalfa Moonroof, Clutch Switch Bypass, DeDRLd, DeChimed, & Straight Headrest.

By "longer" I mean about half an inch, and I'm no longer convinced they're really needed.
06LOB2.5i MT, JDMRSB, GYTTs, HPS, LGT Mufflers & Leather Wheel, SubiMomo Knob, Inalfa Moonroof, Clutch Switch Bypass, DeDRLd, DeChimed, & Straight Headrest.

Here is one I've run across Prime. I have no idea if it will actually fit our bumper style or how much trimming you'll have to do to make it fit but it may be worth a shot.

http://japanparts.com/db/partslist.php?dealer=&car=&middlesmall=&maker=&volkey=107-009-007

The Ridiculousness is no more :( But you can have your very own piece of it. **The Ridiculous Part Out.** :D

Not sure that'll fit a USDM bumper cover. I expect it will, with enough careful trimming, but I think you'll also have to carve some of the metal backing (the real bumper) to get the tips up to the EDM/JDM position.

Archived