LegacyGT.com

I haz black and tan pleaz

rc0032

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^^ever have that guiness northstar? I had it when I was in dublin. I liked it.
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

^^gonna have to keep that in mind next time i'm over!

yeah man it was good. It's funny. I saw it at a pub & asked for it (me & my ex-g/f tried every single thing the had to drink). I liked it & I was wondering why I'd never seen it in the US. Then I went to the guiness storehouse & they had a distribution map & it turns out it's only offered pretty much in western europe. I was shocked at how many different varieties there are that aren't sold in the states.

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

everyone told me how much better the guiness is over there than here. I gotta be honest, it's more or less the same thing.

Side by Side comparison in cans...its a toss up.

I think the true comparison test would be Tap vs. Tap. A bit harder to pull off.

yeah exactly. I'd need to taste 2 pulled ones side by side. Otherwise Im just imagining one is different or teh same as the other

A pint of Guinness is best had while in Ireland!!

CN: Everyone GO to Ireland and have a pint of Guinness...NOW!

:lol::lol::lol: I'll meet ya at the quays

dont **** with me...tickets are chat and AA is offering me a free level bump :cool:

I can in no way afford to go to galway right now :lol:

The problem with galway is no mater where you fly into its a rental car and a drive :spin:

I cant afford dublin either :lol:

I had no problem driving over there. I flew to dublin & drove to galway a few days later

FYI - We're all Right!!

"The answer depends on who you ask.

The all-Guinness Black & Tan is Harp's Lager and Guinness. (Harp's is brewed by Guinness at Dundalk).

Many consider the classic Black & Tan to be Bass Pale Ale and Guinness. (To some Irish, they appreciate the fact that the Irish comes out on top!)

However, Bass Ale is not as available in Ireland as it used to be, and either Harp or Smithwicks is generally used.

However, there are many variations involving a stout or porter and another lighter coloured beer, either lager or ale."

;)

~Sucka-Duck~

• 2 months later...

Archived