LegacyGT.com

PIC REQUEST: of the fog light harness behind the bumper

hey i need a picture if possible of the harness/adapter that is underneath/behind the front bumper that is used to connect to the wire that comes off the fog light. in my car i have removed the fog lights and the harness on the driver and passenger side has fallen off and only left me two wires hanging on each side. one is located off the wires that connect up to the horn, and the other is located right near the windshield wiper fluid container. My confusion is the wires that used to have a harness on them are WHITE and BLACK, i assume black is power and white is power, but using the voltmeter with the car on, and the fog light swtiched-on on the stalk there is no juice going to the wires.

Please if someone has a picture of their bumper off and can use MS paint and circle on both sides what the fog light harness looks like.

Check the opposite way and see if there is negative on one when you turn it of or on. Our cars are negatively switched, but of course there still needs to be power.

Since the wires are ripped, I would check for blown fuses first as well.

X

---

• 6 months later...
............My confusion is the wires that used to have a harness on them are WHITE and BLACK, i assume black is power and white is power, but using the voltmeter with the car on, and the fog light swtiched-on on the stalk there is no juice going to the wires.......

Black is ground. White and white/blue are +12V.

Archived