LegacyGT.com

Matrix or Guide on which AP models are compatible with Legacy?

Vsick

I was wondering if there is a guide or matrix some where which lists which UNMARRIED accessports are compatible between legacys and wrx's/STI's/year.

I tried searching, but have been getting inconsistent answers.

For example, I see folks selling STI 05 Cobb AP V1's, but when i search here it says it won't work. But the model numbers on a 05 STI unit is the same as a 05 Legacy Unit. As long as it is unmarried it should work right? since the model numbers are the same?

I believe V1 Accessports only work with the car they are specified for. The V2 Accessport can work with any car model because you download your specific vehicle's maps from their website. Less work for them loading units.

I believe V1 Accessports only work with the car they are specified for. The V2 Accessport can work with any car model because you download your specific vehicle's maps from their website. Less work for them loading units.

There are three models of V2. AP-SUB-001 works with 2.0L WRXs, AP-SUB-002 works with pre-CANbus 2.5L (WRXs 06 to 07, STis up to 07, Foresters & LGTs up to 06), and AP-SUB-003 works with all CANbus Subarus (WRX & Sti 08+, Forester & LGT 07+)

The V1 APs were year, model, and transmission specific if I'm not mistaken.

Archived