LegacyGT.com

I JUST ORDERD MY BLACK PEARL GT

I just got finished pre-ordering a Obsidian Black Pearl GT, I also got a few options on my subi. -upgraded security system -subwoofer -sti short throw shifter -sti pedals -sti shift knob The pre-sale lady also mentioned a spoiler on the option list, but i didn't want that on because i dont know what it looks like. SHe said i can come in june to see the pre-ordered cars with spoilers. My total ran to 25,821 and will be arriving in early July. Is this a good price? or have u people gotten better prices?

Please don't start a bunch of ordering threads as people are starting to order them. There is already one started [url=http://www.legacysti.com/viewtopic.php?t=716]HERE[/url]. Thank you.

Invoice prices: GT (assuming manual tranny) $24,487 upgraded security system $64 sti short throw shifter $221 sti pedals $108 sti shift knob $63 for a total of $24,943 w/ dest. I would say that's a decent price. Although I wouldn't get the shift knob. There are a TON of aftermarket knobs for cheaper.

Guest *Jedimaster*
^^^Agreed^ The dealer tried to sell me on the knob, but I have a MOMO shift knob in my WRX that I'll be taking off before I sell it. The STi side sill plates look damn nice though.

Hahah, ive been busy with school, i'm going to update my thread pretty soon. Not that many good pics since i left. Have u guys ordered ur Legacys yet? I can't wait to see mine

The rear deck spoilers if they are the same ones that are here is Oz, look totally POV. You are way better getting an after market jobbie such as the C-West GT wing. Havent seen any GT styled wings installed as of yet but Im sure they would look great.

Dont tick the spoiler option and you will be savings bucks and saving your street appeal. Hmm then again there is always the sleeper look to consider!

1462857586_Targa2.jpg.b680f33df68c24521a5cb6261d346471.jpg

I don't know about your wing, but the wing most places offer on the Legacy will not be the same as the one you have shown above on an Impreza. That's the CF STi wing. Either a lip spoiler [img]http://www.subaru-sti.co.jp/parts/blbp_legacy/largeimage/1-2-2.jpg[/img] or slightly larger trunk spoiler may be available (which I can't find the pic of at the moment.)

[quote name='Dr. Zevil']Invoice prices: sti shift knob $63 Although I wouldn't get the shift knob. There are a TON of aftermarket knobs for cheaper.[/quote] But the knob is the Momo. Pretty good price, plus I think it's threaded.

MSB, thanks for the pics. I think the best one is the LIP spoiler version that Sube put up but for mine, I think I will be going for the C-West Version. It might indicate to all boyracers that you have something special but I think the normal JDM model look a bit family for mine....

[quote name='MSB']Both pics from the JDM accessoory catalogue, I assume that most of the parts will make it back in time across the pacific.[/quote] Thanks.. but they can keep most of those parts in Japan.. :wink: those rims are awful (in the top pic) and the exhausts look like something out of a riced out honda accord nightmare. The only thing I'm really keen on getting my hands on it the rear lip spoiler ala Mr. Hansen's B4. I'm interested to see which spoiler SOA will be offering.

[quote name='Sub-attraction']I don't care much for the rims either. I really don't understand why anyone would want that red piece on the back of the white sedan.[/quote] Probably because we want to be like JDM, but the want to be like us, so the vicious circle seems to think everyone likes rice because someone else does, though nobody knows who started it the circle has gone around and around and around too many times. Does that make sense? I hope not. :lol:

Archived