LegacyGT.com

need some help on what to do???

FoxHound

i ordered a set of tail light overlays from jinsu-power.com (he of couse is also a member here) i ordered them on the 21st of march... it is now the 15th of april (26 days later) and they still have not arrived... according to his website my order has not even shipped yet... i have tried emailing him from his website, pm'ing him from here and i cant get any response... does anyone know this guy or have a phone number or anyway of getting in touch with him???

thanks meier for trying to help... i sent the money via paypal, and it has already been taken out of my account (it cleared on 3-26) i went back to his website, but there is no phone number or any other contact info... has anyone else had a problem when they ordered from jinsu-power.com?

http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1835740#post1835740

I'm not sure if you're on that thread or not, Foxhound, but if you haven't seen it, maybe it'll help you with your current situation - in either choosing to wait a bit longer (as it seems that this item was backordered from ClearGuard), or to try to file for PayPal dispute.

It seems that there was a period of time when Jinsu was out-of-contact (and even now, he's still overseas, but in post #369, he cites a contact e-mail address), but he has given us some reassurances.

As I said in that thread, I put my money where my mouth was, and ordered a set on good-faith.

We're all, I think, hoping for the best, as he truly was a respected Vendor here since nearly the very beginning.

Best of luck on your situation!

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

Archived