LegacyGT.com

Stock Flex Joint Donut Gasket Dimensions?

mschmidt

Can someone give me some dimensions of the stock flex joint donut gasket 44022AA122? At least the ID.

I need to get one for a pending clutch install and if I can find a similar one at work it will save me $30. I have a Perrin DP and the stock one didn't fit back in too well anyway. I think I flipped it backwards if I remember. I hate to tear it apart until the install. Thanks guys.

Mike

• 3 weeks later...
Can someone give me some dimensions of the stock flex joint donut gasket 44022AA122? At least the ID.

I need to get one for a pending clutch install and if I can find a similar one at work it will save me $30. I have a Perrin DP and the stock one didn't fit back in too well anyway. I think I flipped it backwards if I remember. I hate to tear it apart until the install. Thanks guys.

Mike

I'm doing an ACT SB5-HDMM clutch with WRX flywheel install in a few days. Install will be done by my ex-Audi mechanic. Trying to figure out what other parts I will need to have on hand for him to do the install, found this thread. Checked the family album, didn't see much there. Appreciate any wisdom on this, thanks!

haven't done mine yet, still need to get the FW.

Get 5qts of fluid, turbo to dp gasket, and then this donut in addition to the clutch kit and FW. Let me know how it goes!

I'll probably keep my fluid, only have 6,000miles since I replaced it.

Turbo to DP gasket is 44022AA180. Also will get a diff oil drain plug gasket.

Got my FW at 1stSubaruparts.com for $208 -- they were nice enough to let me do a local pickup...no shipping charges.

They gals down there really rock. They've hooked me up with USPS shipping, to save on import fees, on numerous occasions. Were you dealing with Trish? A+ vendor

Alas, no gals that I saw, I dealt with John.

FYI, the differential drain pan washer is #803926070, this and the other 2 parts picked up today for $50 total, no deals there. Hopefully that's enough to have available for a clutch/FW R&R, will find out Wednesday. The clutch itself comes with some bearings and an alignment tool.

Archived